FileCalendar is an incredibly useful app that works directly with your iPhone and iPad calendars. With FileCalendar app you can attach files, notes and contacts to the events.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events. Just open FileCalendar, go to the event and download the files from your cloud. You can also upload files from FileCalendar to other apps. Furthermore you can send files from other apps to FileCalendar to add them to your events.
It is even possible to shoot images and movies from the built-in camera and store them in your event.
Additionally, files can be RENAMED, SHARED and uploaded to your cloud storage apps (Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Google Drive) or even posted.
FileCalendar is a powerful calendar app in itself. You can edit calendar events and add additional appointments. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your existing iPad and iPhone calendars. Pay attention: files will be stored locally on your iPad or iPhone.
Try out this app for free on your device. You can use FileCalendar Lite.
• Prepare in advance for important events with FileCalendar. Save files to the agenda. Take notes, add contacts (like meeting participants) from the phone app.
• When you are a sales representative, FileCalendar allows you to save important files and contact information for any upcoming appointment.
• When you're a claims adjuster or any other expert, you can create photos or small movies during your appointment with FileCalendar. The recordings will be saved in the event.
• Use ZIP file function: ask your back office for extended appointment information (offers, pricing, and negotiation options) and get that as a ZIP file send to your email account on your device. Zip files can be transferred (directly from the email attachment) with just few clicks to FileCalendar and unpacked in the event.
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Write notes
• Zip and unzip files