تطبيق مفيد للمساعدة في ادخار وتوفير واستثمار الأموال ويقوم التطبيق على الاستثمار بأموال قليلة جداً في الأسهم الأمنة ويساعدنا على توفير المال من عادات خاطئة نقوم بها في حياتنا اليومية مثل شرب القهوة في مقهى غالي والتدخين وغيرها، و سيساعدك في ادخار مصاريف الامور الغير ضرورية التي ستوفر ثمنها وعمل جدول وإحصائية لما ستوفره ان قمت بالتوقف عن شرائها كما يوفر التطبيق لك قائمة بالمتاجر و مواعيد التخفيضات بها لست متأكدا إن كانت تدعم الوطن العربي، ويوجد به مقالات تحفيزية عن إدارة الأموال وكيف تصبح شخص ثري
Join over 5 million people and start investing your spare change with Acorns! Sign up in under 5 minutes and grow from there with a full financial wellness system at your fingertips. Supported by leading investors, innovators and press like BlackRock, PayPal, Ashton Kutcher and CNBC.
CNBC recommends Acorns as a “simple, low-stress way to start investing.” (1)
Simple transparent pricing starting at just $1/month.
Invest for your future
• We automatically invest your spare change from everyday purchases with Round-Ups!
• Add as little as $5/day, week or month with a Recurring Investment!
• Make a One-Time Investment or withdraw for free when you need it.
• Invest in a diversified smart portfolio including thousands of stocks and bonds, built by experts and recommended for you!
• Add an Acorns Later retirement account for just $1 more per month!
“Acorns takes saving to the next level by helping you automatically invest.” -Forbes(2)
• Upgrade to Acorns Spend, the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you! Just $3 per month.
• Tungsten metal debit card in signature Acorns green.
• No low-balance or overdraft fees and free or fee-reimbursed ATMs nationwide!
• Earn Local Found Money — up to 10% from select local restaurants and businesses!
• All-digital banking, from direct deposit to instant card-lock.
“You think you need thousands of dollars to invest...not the case anymore because there’s an app called Acorns.” -Good Morning America(3)
Earn Found Money
• 300+ top brands that invest in you when you shop!
• Earn even more from side gigs with Airbnb, Uber, Lyft and more!
“Acorns is my favorite money app, because it makes it simple and cheap to make small investments.” -Business Insider(4)
Grow your knowledge
Original money how-tos, news and interviews with advice from Tony Robbins, Kevin Durant and more!
“Acorns. This is a fabulous app.” -The Today Show(5)
• Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices.
• Acorns Securities, LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Your investments are protected up to $500,000.
• Acorns Spend is an FDIC-insured checking account all the way to $250,000, plus fraud protection and instant, all-digital card lock.
• Continuous fraud monitoring.
“Acorns is quickly turning into an oak tree in the financial services space.” -TechCrunch(6)
Acorns offers simple, subscription pricing at three tiers for $1, $2 or $3 per month until you have $1 million invested with us.
“With the help of Acorns, investing is now made for everyone.” -Forbes(7)
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. Image is for illustrative purposes only and shows hypothetical account balance growth of an account and does not represent an actual or typical client experience. For important disclosure regarding this graph, please carefully review the information found on the in-app 'potential' screen.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo and "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2019 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.