Universal Zoom provides you with a superpower of seeing the invisible! Discover the world around us from the tiniest subatomic particles to the most prominent space structures known to science. Learn about the units of measurement (metric & imperial) intuitively. Let the Universal Zoom be your guide to the fascinating world of science!
DISCOVER THE UNIVERSE
Universal Zoom offers you to enjoy an incredible journey through the Universe while discovering the most exciting objects to scale from the tiniest subatomic particles to the largest-known structures of the universe. Each of more than 200 objects was carefully prepared using real high-resolution photos and original artwork. Easily-accessible concise information about every object with fascinating facts will keep you curious along your journey.
LEARN ABOUT MEASUREMENTS
Learn about sizes, distances, and units of measurement both metric and imperial in an intuitive way. Have fun comparing any two objects; this is the best way to comprehend the size of the objects that are beyond our vision. It’s breathtaking for all ages and experience levels!
• Subatomic particles
• Atomic nuclei, atoms, and molecules
• Detailed chromosome and DNA structure
• Human cells, bacteria, and viruses
• Insects, animals, and birds
• The largest trees on Earth,
• Famous and tallest buildings
• Earth's satellites orbits
• Planets and moons of the Solar System
• The most famous comets and asteroids
• The Solar system structure and its location in the Milky Way
• Stars: from the smallest neutron star to the biggest currently known
• Milky Way neighboring galaxies, superclusters, and the observable Universe
• Visually presented metric and imperial/US units of length.
• Rich content: more than 200 objects presented to scale.
• Metric and imperial units of length are presented intuitively. Including simple and scientific notations.
• Stunning graphics: all objects were carefully prepared using real high-resolution photos and original artwork.
• A unique dynamic layout that provides you with a sense of the size of every object.
• Easily-accessible concise information about every object with fascinating facts.
• An audio narration of objects' names and short information about them for young explorers who just learned how to read.
• Compare mode: discover how many times one object fits into another.
• Intuitive navigation. Just scroll or choose your destination on the Navigation Map.
• Wikipedia access: read more about any object that fascinates you without leaving the app.
• The scale range: from the Planck Length (1.61x10-35m) to 93 billion light-years (8.8x10+26m).
• NO ads
• NO in-app-purchases
• Available on both iOS and AppleTV with a single purchase on the AppStore.
WHAT EXPERTS THINK:
“With this educational app, the whole family can go on a scientific expedition.”
"This app is a must-have for teachers and parents of all ages. Get them interested in science, help them understand relative size and simply have fun exploring how everything compares."
"This fascinating tool, which can help kids visualize the scale and vastness of the universe, has plenty of potential for classroom use."
We continuously improve our app, and we would like to hear your feedback.