Manything stands for Monitor Anything…and that's exactly what you can do with our app!
Manything lets you upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud and is compatible with a wide range of professional cameras. If you don't have a CCTV system, Manything also lets you give a spare iPhone or iPad a new lease of life - just download the Manything app on your spare device to turn it into an instant home security camera.
- Watch camera live feeds and recorded video from anywhere
- Save video to secure offsite Manything cloud
- Remotely control cameras, adjust detection zones and camera sensitivity
- Get alerts when motion is detected
- Download and share video
- Easy set up
CCTV CAMERA SET UP
With a Manything Cloud Adapter, our software is compatible with the full range of Hikvision IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs (including Hikvision OEM). The set up takes only a few minutes, and all you will need is a Cloud Adapter, Manything app and a cloud plan.
Advidia (Video Insight / Panasonic brand)
Global Network Security
Norelco SafeCam / Spider Vue / Invezia
Security Camera Warehouse
Siqura / TKH
SnapAV / Wirepath
W Box (ADI)
SPARE SMARTPHONE SET UP
Simply install Manything on your spare device, select "Camera" mode and press record. Then download Manything to your main phone or tablet which you carry with you and select "Viewer". It's that simple, now you can watch your camera from anywhere!
(Manything requires iOS 6 and above to operate in camera mode and iOS 8 and above to operate in viewer mode.)
On our free plan you can use 1 spare device as a Manything camera - you can receive motion/sound alerts and watch your camera live stream! Want to upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud or perhaps want to use more than 1 device, watch past video events and save video to the Manything cloud? Upgrade to a monthly subscription plan from just $3.99/month:
- 1 camera, 2 days cloud recording $2.99
- 1 camera, 7 days cloud recording $4.99
- 1 camera, 30 days cloud recording $5.99
- 2 cameras, 7 days cloud recording $9.99
- 2 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $11.99
- 5 cameras, 7 days cloud recording $25.99
- 5 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $29.99
- 8 cameras, 7 days cloud recording $40.99
- 8 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $47.99
- 12 cameras, 7 days cloud recording $60.99
- 12 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $70.99
- 16 cameras, 7 days cloud recording $80.99
- 16 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $93.99
If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the point of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your App Store settings which can be found in your phone or tablet settings menu. The current month cannot be cancelled once it has started.