VW Car-Net® Security & Service app. Start the ultimate car connection. With Remote Vehicle access, check if your doors are locked, if you have fuel for the morning drive or even activate the horn and lights. Can’t remember where you parked? There is a handy little map that shows where your vehicle was last parked1. This newest app version includes NEW features such as Valet Alerts, Curfew Alerts, and Parking Information when searching for a POI.
VW Car-Net Security & Service is available on the following 2014 and newer models: CC, EOS, Beetle (Convertible and Coupe), Jetta (SE with Connectivity, SEL, TDI, GLI, and Hybrid), Passat (SE, SEL Premium, including TDI and VR6), Tiguan (SE, SEL, R-Line and Limited); model year 2015 and newer Golf/GTI/R/SportWagen and e-Golf models; Golf Alltrack, Atlas and Arteon.
For additional details, go to www.vw.com/features/vw-car-net/
Features & Benefits:
• Siri and Siri Shortcuts for iOS 12 are now available. To learn more about these features, visit your Vehicle list, tap Account, and then visit the Siri section.
• Share locations from your Apple Maps to your VW. With VW Car-Net share actions enabled and a supported vehicle selected, you can send an Apple Maps location to your VW navigation system.
• Unlock the doors
• Lock the doors (available only on VW Car-Net equipped model year 2016 and newer vehicles)
• Activate the horn and lights
• Locate where your VW was last parked1
• Search for Points of Interests (POIs) and send them to your factory installed VW navigation system
• Use this app to get the latest status (doors, windows, trunk, and convertible top and more)
• Turn on/off Boundary Alerts
• Turn on/off Speed Alerts2
• View fuel levels, including estimated fuel range (models other than e-Golf)
• View your odometer mileage3 and your next estimated days to your next service while on the go
• Check your Vehicle Health Report3 with the ability to schedule a service visit with your preferred dealer.
• Find available parking information near your POI, powered by Parkopedia3 .
• Turn on/off Curfew Alerts
• Turn on/off Valet Alerts
The following features are exclusive to the e-Golf:
• View current battery charge level3, included estimated driving range
• Choose your desired temperature settings before getting in the vehicle
• Select when to stop, start, or how much to charge your vehicle
Apple Watch features include vehicle status, lock/unlocking doors, last parked location, check fuel level/battery charge level and remote battery charging (available for e-Golf).
1. Standard text and data rates apply. Do not use feature to locate stolen vehicle. 2. Always obey speed and traffic laws. 3. Refer to your vehicle's warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner's manual for maintenance guidelines. 3. Requires parking facility participation. Volkswagen not responsible for accuracy of pricing & payment options, hours of operation, and features. See parkopedia.com for important information and details. Standard text and data rates apply.
©2018 Volkswagen of America, Inc. “Volkswagen,” “VW,” all model names and the Volkswagen logo are registered trademarks of Volkswagen AG. "Car-Net" is a registered trademark of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.