متصفح يسمح لك بتصفح الأنترنت دون الحاجة لاستخدام الشاشة حيث يمكن تحريك الصفحات والرجوع وغيرها من الأمور باسنخدام حركة اليد أمام الهاتف وهذا مفيد في حال كانت الأيدي متسخة أو تريد تحضير العشاء من وصفة على الانترنت مثلاً
Getting your hands dirty? With this app you can surf the web without touching the screen.
It's fantastic for reading recipes while you cook, following repair instructions with greasy hands, working out, putting on makeup, or catching up on news while you are doing household chores whilst wearing gloves.
This app has also proven useful to people with arthritis, or when fine movement is difficult or painful.
You use similar gestures to those you would use on a touch screen, so it feels natural right away. Watch the video here to see how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWI7b9NzQPc
Simply browse the web normally to the page you want, then put down or dock your device. You can now use upwards or downwards hand gestures in front of your phone to scroll the page vertically, or "swipe" sideways to move between your favorite pages.
• Hands-free Browser has been in the top utility 10 apps in many countries worldwide.
• Slick, fully functional web browser with vertical scrolling gesture support
• Optional "Hands-free Favorites" add-on lets you navigate through all your favorite pages by swiping, 100% hands-free!
• Bonus "Hands-free Favorites" feature: a "drop hand" gesture which you can assign to any browsing action you like! (iPhone only)
• Get similar gesture features on your iPhone/iPad to those found on some other latest brands of phones, right now!
• Integrated help and feedback tips to show you how the gestures work right away.
• Bookmark your favorite sites quickly and easily.
• Turn off the on-screen help, for advanced users.
• "Time spent waiting for load" meter. See how much of your life you are wasting while waiting for webpages to load!
• Prompt support from the developer, accessible from within the app. If you want a feature added or have some problems, the developer is happy to help.
This app uses the front-facing camera and computer vision algorithms. It works reliably under normal lighting conditions, from distances of 20cm up to 1 metre.