This new app is designed to provide you with complete information and guidelines about the Family and its importance in Islam; family is considered the corner stone of Islamic society. This app sheds the light on the dynamics, rights and limitations in marriages, inter-family relationships (husband-wife, parents-children, brothers and sisters with one another) and the relationships with other relatives and extended family members. It also explains how Islam goes about placing a great deal of emphasis on protecting these rights as portrayed in many places in the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Position of the family in Islam
- Position of the woman in Islam
- Rights of the husband and wife in Islam
- Rights of the Parents
- Rights of the children
Author: Fahd Salem Bahammam
This app consists of a user-friendly interface and a full screen mode combined with an audio feature.
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Instructions on how to use the book.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images.
- Professional native voice over.
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator at the bottom of each page.
- Adjustable slideshow interval and order with icons on the side of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback.
We would love to hear from you.