تطبيق مفيد لمعرفة تغطية شبكات الإتصال في منطقة تواجدك أو في منطقة أخرى على الخريطة لتحديد أفضل مكان للاتقاط الشبكة وتحديد سرعة 3G\4G\2G والواي فاي كما يمكن معرفة أقرب شبكات الواي فاي واستهلاك الإنترنت والتحميل، وغيرها من المميزات التي تطلعك على أمور شبكات الاتصال
OpenSignal is the ultimate signal toolkit that shows you how to get a better network connection instantly, find nearby free Wifi hotspots worldwide, view signal maps so that you can compare performance of networks in your area and test the speed of your mobile or Wifi connection.
Unlike other apps, which look for maximum possible speed through optimised testing, OpenSignal informs you about your true speed - what you are likely to experience when normally using your phone. Anyone using the app contributes data, informing others about real-world, not estimated, mobile performance (and we'll never ask you for personal information, just your signal strength stats).
With OpenSignal you can map cellular coverage, find Wi-Fi hotspots, test and improve your reception & get faster data.
- Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from
- Speed test for download, upload and latency
- Map of cell towers and Wifi hotspots
- Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for 2G, 3G and 4G
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about switching networks. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (Wifi hotspots).
Maps are not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and performance information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless hotspots are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal community to help us improve the app, just email email@example.com if you're interested.