10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art