Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint... (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.