Net Status lets you get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
The tool checks network services your hosts run for availability and presents the information in a convenient way in order to speed up the diagnostics of network problems. With Net Status you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Net Status employs asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status to operate really fast. Fractions of a second are needed to check a host with quite a number of running services. Even problematic hosts won't slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner