We all know the importance of time management. Sometimes the procrastination is just too powerful.
That's why we designed and made this elegant, efficient and handy tool to help our users become an expert with measurable effort.
AmosTime combines time tracker and pomodoro technique that can help our user to seize the moment.
To maximize your productivity and improve time management, you can:
* Plan your time investment for everyday
* Record daily working hours with only start
* Focus on current target and add details after
* Set your deadline so you’ll never pass it
* Review daily and monthly timesheet
** Become an expert in particular field with 10,000 hours
AmosTime can help you to know:
- How long have I been reading
- How long have I been coding
- How long have I been studying
- How long have I been playing piano
- How long have I been practicing
= How much longer I could be a master!
Everyone can be an expert with 10,000 hours time investment.
· Well designed for easy using
· 3D Touch for both icon and in-app
· Today Extension control (IOS 10)
· Sync data between all your devices
Talk to me in the app, or email me for everything:
This app integrates with the Apple Health app, after user's authorization, it can read & write Sleep and Workout data from Apple Health.
The optional Premium subscription costs USD $5.99 per year.
The instruction of auto-renew subscription:
1. Content: Unlimited number of project could be created during each subscription period
2. Purchase: Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of USD $5.99/Year.
3. Free trial: Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
4. Renew: This subscription auto-renews at the end of each term, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance.
5. Cancelation: You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iOS-Setting. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
Terms and conditions: